Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another one bites the dust

So another day gone by in a blink of an eye. And in this great big city time goes by even faster. I went out with the boys to buy milk and it amazes me how people see you coming down the sidewalk pushing a double stroller and don't bother moving to the side to go around you but expect you to go around them. Let me say now, if you have been hit by a double stroller within the last year by a woman pushing around two beautiful boys then I am so not sorry because you deserve it for being a dumbass and not moving out my way. Most people, because it really isn't everyone, are so into themselves and what they are thinking that they have no clue what their surroundings are. Wake up and smell the coffee people, there is a great big world that really does exist and your losing out on so much that is passing you by and you don't even notice.
So once I came home, I sat back to relax a bit and watched the boys play with each other. My big one tries so hard to get my little one to play with him that it makes me feel bad. He is only three and he doesn't under that his one year old brother can't do what he does. My son is a natural acrobat. He loves flipping and jumping and all that good stuff to give me heart attack every minute of everyday. Living in this great big city, I am fortunate enough to live in a home where my boys have room to roam and not feel cramped. So in turn my son can flip and jump and do as he loves. Of course he didn't learn this on his own. He watches a certain TV program with a "superhero" in a blue costume that saves people and does all these acrobatic moves. So he tries to get his brother involved only to be disappointed but at least he put a show on for him. My little guy is just starting to stand. Yes, a bit late, but hey better late than never. It is so cute to see his face when he does stand because you see his look of accomplishment all over his face. I can only wonder what goes through his mind. Hopefully by the end of the year he'll be walking and following his brother around the house.
Well another day gone by that was better than yesterday but not a great as tomorrow. Today I would like to end by saying that my heart goes out to the family and friends of the great Patrick Swayze. He was and always will be my Johnny. An amazing actor who's work will go on forever and forever will he be in all of our hearts. Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment